Course No: RHWE-1417
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
Scheduled Dates: 2019: February 28, April 12
PRICE: $60 per person (open to organizations only with minimum booking of 3 seats. $10 off per person for 5 or more seats)
Key Learning Outcomes
Introduction, Getting Started, Managing and Reporting Pivot Tables
• Understanding Pivot tables – what they are and how they work
• Setting up data to create Pivot Tables effectively- eliminating errors before you begin creating Pivot Tables
• Creating Pivot Tables – step-by-step creation with hands-on practice on examples, and increase your comfort-level with manipulating and working with the Pivot Table tools
• Important Pivot Table options – ensuring PivotTable effectiveness with key settings from the Table options, field options and filters
• Key features in manipulating Pivot Tables – Adding Detail, Multiple levels, Formatting, and arranging fields effectively
• More tips and tricks as time permits
• Version 2013/2016 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds.
• Essential requirements are a Computer with broadband internet access, audio headset or speakers, and working copy of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate
In this 4-hour advanced Excel workshop, participants will work on powerful formulas using functions like Sumproduct and Offset and learn how to leverage the power of Static and Dynamic Array formulas using a variety of functions including Vlookup, Countif, If, Iferror and more. ...
EXCEL: Enhancing Analysis and Reports with Conditional Formatting and Sparklines. – 12 pm Toronto, 9 am Vancouver, 10 am Alberta.
Free Sampler Workshop - This one-hour workshop allows you to test-drive our online workshops while learning something useful. You will work hands-on on supplied practice data with the Instructor. ...