EXCEL: Advanced Excel Functions and Formulas (4 hrs)
Course No: RHWE-1223
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 4 Hours. 2 sessions of 2 hours each with a 1-hour break in between. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $120 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive $10 off and 5 or more seats at $20 off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Revision of the concept of Range Names and using names in formulas
• Understand complex formulas for slicing and dicing data using the powerful SUMPRODUCT function
• Understand the concept of rolling calculations and work with the OFFSET function for dynamic calculations
• Explore the power of ARRAY formulas for amazing flexibility in complex analysis and summarization of data using functions like IF, COUNTIF, VALUE, IFERROR, and VLOOKUP and more, in single-cell or multi-cell array formulas
• Version 2013 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.