EXCEL: Enhancing Analysis and Reports with Conditional Formatting and Sparklines. – 12 pm Toronto, 9 am Vancouver, 10 am Alberta.
Course No: DAVW-01
Format: This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2.5 Hours in 1 module. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: CAD$ 90.00
Key Learning Outcomes
- Vlookup – a brief refresher and discussion of limitations
- Vlookup in arrays and wildcards – what’s that?
- Error Trapping Vlookup – Move over IFNA and IFERROR there’s a new kid in town
- What earthly use is an Approximate Match in VLOOKUP
- IF time available, your instructor will demonstrate the following: XLOOKUP, the new challenger is here!
- Interact with a Live Instructor and evaluate how online training can be as effective as being there!
- You will be able to work on these examples with the Instructor – so don’t forget to download the practice data beforehand!
MATERIALS: Will be available for download 24 Hours before the course start time. Don’t forget to download your materials in advance of the course. Course Materials are accessible from the “Join” link in the welcome email you receive when you register (24 hours in advance)
• Version 365 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.