Excel: Powerful Charts with Office 365 – Waterfall, Pareto, Treemap, Maps and more – 1 pm Toronto, 11 am Calgary, 10 am Vancouver
Course No: CHTW-0304
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours.
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $90 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
- Exploring new Chart types and their uses
- Waterfall charts – for financial flows
- Treemap charts – for breakdown of costs
- Sunburst charts – for showing relationships
- Pareto charts and histograms
- Understanding how to use Map charts
- Introducing chart templates for reusing often-used charts
- Introducing other chart improvements from version 2013+
- Label ranges and their use in XY charts
- Callouts and other enhancements
• Office 365 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but some differences may exist. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.