Advanced Excel: Creative Charting Techniques with Excel 365
Course No: RHWE-1965
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2.5 Hours in 1 module of 2.5 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $75 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
PART 1 – Key Creative Charting Concepts
• Key concepts – Formatting Series for Creative Arrangements
• Key concepts – Pictograms and Annotations
PART 2 – Creative Chart Examples (hands-on practice with instructor)
• Thermometer Chart
• Dynamically Annotated Business Chart
• Conditional Charting Techniques
• Colored Map Chart with Filled Maps (version 2016+)
PART 3 – Link to additional video content
• Get a private link for a limited time viewing of on-demand video content illustrating more creative chart types, including Multiple indicator charts, Speedometer charts, 3D maps and more.
• Version 2013 or 2016 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but some differences may exist. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.