EXCEL: Analytical techniques with Pivot Tables – Advanced
Course No: RHWE-1418
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
Pivot Table Advanced Techniques and Various Analytical techniques
• Understanding Summarizations and how to manage summarizations for a variety of analysis
• Rolling up Pivot Tables through field manipulation
• Understanding Formula Fields
• Creating and working with Calculated Fields and Calculated Items
• Tips and tricks in managing and displaying formula fields
• Plenty of Extras, and Tips & Tricks for powerful and elegant Pivot Tables
• Version 2013 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds.
• Essential requirements are a Coputer with broadband internet access, audio headset or speakers, and working copy of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.