EXCEL: Getting started with Pivot Tables – Intermediate
Course No: RHWE-1417
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. For Organization/Group Bookings, Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
Introduction, Getting Started, Managing and Reporting Pivot Tables
• Understanding Pivot tables – what they are and how they work
• Setting up data to create Pivot Tables effectively- eliminating errors before you begin creating Pivot Tables
• Creating Pivot Tables – step-by-step creation with hands-on practice on examples, and increase your comfort-level with manipulating and working with the Pivot Table tools
• Important Pivot Table options – ensuring Pivot Table effectiveness with key settings from the Table options, field options and filters
• Key features in manipulating Pivot Tables – Adding Detail, Multiple levels, Formatting, and arranging fields effectively
• More tips and tricks as time permits
• Version 2013/2016 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds.
• Essential requirements are a Computer with broadband internet access, audio headset or speakers, and working copy of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.