EXCEL 365: Maximize your investment in Office 365 with these new Excel tools (3 hrs)
Course No: RHWE-1421
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 3 Hours in 1 module of 3 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $90 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive $10 off and 5 or more seats at $20 off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding Dynamic Tables – Revision
- Enhancements to Pivot Tables – the Powerful Data Model
- Create Pivot Tables from more than one data set with the Data Model
- A brief look at Power Pivot
- Newer Functions in Excel – Maxifs, Minifs, Textjoin, Numbervalue, IFS and Switch
- New Productivity Features in Excel
- New Charting Enhancements in Excel
• Version 2016 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds.
• IMPORTANT: This workshop requires you to have Office 365 if you wish to practice hands-on with the Instructor. You may use Office 2013 as well with partial loss of functionality. Using Office 2010 and prior will result in severe loss of functionality. If you do not have version 2013 or Office 365, you can still take the workshop but you will not be able to practice along with the instructor.
• Essential requirements are a Computer with broadband internet access, audio headset or speakers, and working copy of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.