EXCEL: Hands-on with Essential Business Charts
Course No: RHWE-1453
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive $5 off and 5 or more seats at $10 off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
MODULE 1 – Important Charting concepts
• A brief look at chart effectiveness in reports
• Refresher – examining chart types
• Key concepts – Creating Charts and Changing Chart types
• Key concepts – Data Arrangement, Chart elements, Titles
• Key concepts – Formatting, Styles, Data Series
MODULE 2 – Working with common Charts
• Pie Charts and Pie Subtypes and their arrangement
• Line Charts with Primary and Secondary Axes
• Column, Stacked Column and 100% Stacked Column Charts
• Powerful Chart Tips and Tricks
• Version 2013 or 2016 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but some differences may exist. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.