EXCEL:Creating a Dashboard with Spreadsheet data and Pivot Tables
Course No: RHWE-1491
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 3 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $90 per person. Discounts available for Organizational or Group booking. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
Pivot Table Techniques together with Pivot Chart Techniques
• A quick revision on Pivot Table options – GetPivotData, and Field Options
• Working with Slicers and multiple Pivot Tables
• Setting up Dashboard data from Pivot Tables
• Creating appropriate Pivot Charts and a Dashboard
• Including Non-Pivot Data into a Dashboard
• Exploring more Pivot Table options if time available
• Version 2013 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds.
• Essential requirements are a Computer with broadband internet access, audio headset or speakers, and working copy of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.