POWERPOINT – Animation techniques for business users
Course No: PPDW-1471
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2.5 Hours in 1 module of 2.5 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $75 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Understanding how animations and transitions work and how they can be used together
• Understand the various Object and Text animation capabilities available in PowerPoint
• Leveraging Child Layouts for Animating presentations on the spot
• A Quick look at Chart and Smart Art Animation
• Exploring various object animation techniques – Masking, Motion Paths, and more
• Animation Tips and Tricks
• Version 2016 will be used in the demonstration of techniques of this workshop. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
• This workshop is compatible with the PC version of PowerPoint only. Some features may be different in Mac versions.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.