Sampler Workshop: The one PowerPoint technique every executive should know – 2 pm AT, 1 pm ET, 10 am PT
You’re sitting at a meeting, and you’ve got 2 more to get through, before you can begin work on your presentation to the board. Your current meeting is about the monthly report your department has just released. How are you ever going to get the time to get started on a proper presentation? Worry not! If you’ve got a report document, you’ve got the main part of your presentation done and done.
Course No: WPO-8817
Format: Short Duration Sampler Workshop. Hands on. Participants will interact online with a Live Instructor and work Hands-on on supplied data.
Duration: 30 minutes
PRICE & BOOKING: Free Webinar.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The quickest way to go from monthly report document to formatted PowerPoint presentation
- How data flows between software in Microsoft Office
- What controls the look and feel of your presentation and how to make a fully formatted presentation in minutes
- How to work on your content and leave the formatting to PowerPoint
- Tips and Tricks to get your presentation done and running quickly
• Office 365 will be used in the demonstration of techniques of this workshop. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.