POWERPOINT – Powerful Productivity Techniques
Course No: PPDW-1415
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Exploring features of the PowerPoint interface and discovering powerful tools for speeding up work
• Exploring the concept of reusing slides and managing legacy content
• Exploring ways of managing slide content and how to quickly and easily split text across slides or merge text and unify slides
• Understand power tricks for navigation and seamless presentation delivery
• Understand Office themes and how they help bring visual consistency to slide decks, spreadsheets and document files
• Explore the power of the new Smart Art feature in PowerPoint and its use in business graphics
• Understand the tools and views available for organizing a large amount of slides into readily usable chunks and custom slideshows
• Many more tips and tricks to speed up your work and add professionalism to your output as time permits
• Version 2013 will be used in the demonstration of techniques of this workshop. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.