EXCEL: Productivity Tips and Tricks with Excel
Course No: RHWE-1222
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Effectiveness booster -Using the new interface – installing or locking commands to the Ribbon Quick Access toolbar
• Using the Linked Picture feature for effectiveness in report development
• Important keyboard shortcuts to increase your productivity – adjacent and non-adjacent selections, date and time shortcuts, etc.
• Creating and using Custom Lists – effective for recurring lists
• Using the Auto Outline feature – improve the effectiveness of your tables
• Introducing the Data Subtotal feature for quick and easy data analysis
• Introducing the new “Flash Fill” feature in version 2013
• More tips and tricks as time permits
• Version 2013 will be used in the workshop demonstration. Participants are welcome to use older versions, but significant differences may exist and where possible the instructor will mention suitable workarounds. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.