WORD – Powerful Productivity Techniques
Course No: MWOW-1450
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Quick Parts – using document Fields – date, time, filename, and Auto-text for quick insertion into documents
• Working with outlines and styles – using outlines for formatting and for generating Table of contents
• Understand the power of Outlines and Themes in making a visually consistent document
• Paste Linking tabular data from Excel into word while maintaining links yet retaining the visual consistency of your Word document.
• Explore the power of Document fields and how they can enhance the quality and consistency of your documents – for auto-updating section headers, auto-numbering fields, and much more.
• Plenty of other shortcuts, tips and tricks to greatly enhance your productivity and the quality of your reports and documents
• Version 2013 will be used in the demonstration of techniques of this workshop. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.