These workshops focus on the everyday tasks that often take up the most time and explores, tips, tricks and little-known techniques that can significantly reduce time and effort to complete the same tasks while simultaneously stressing on quality of output.
Classroom Training – Hands-on workshops
Increasing Effectiveness with Outlook – Half day Advanced level workshop
One of our more popular workshops, this half-day workshop focuses on the two most used aspects of Microsoft Outlook – Email and the Calendar. This concise and powerful workshop is a hands-on course that takes employees through essential and advanced Outlook techniques that are geared towards managing their inbox effectively, sending and replying to mails easily and tips and tricks to increase productivity with appointments and schedules.
- Managing your Inbox – Powerful tools and techniques – explore powerful methods that are allied to methods in Excel for Inbox Management – Conditional Formatting, Adding Special fields based on Formulas, and other tips and tricks.
- Managing your Inbox through Views, and in-cell editing
- Techniques for creating and replying to mail – Understanding Quick Parts and Auto Text
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail through Rules – understanding the automation of rules in Outlook, creating rules for incoming mail
- Exploring Templates – Speed up recurrent mail like monthly reports and bulletins, or recurrent meetings like product and strategy meetings, through templates
- Creating Templates and Autoresponders through Rules for Outgoing Mail – VERSION 2013 ONLY
- Tips and Tricks with Mail, Tasks and Calendar – Transferring Mail to the Calendar for Appointments, Group Schedules with the Calendar, Managing Time Zones.
For more details, click here to Send Enquiry.
Good to know – Information about these courses
- All courses are hands-on workshops unless you choose otherwise
- All courses include hard-copy course materials and practice data supplied in advance
- Pricing – we operate on a fixed per-day price basis (based on a certain participant level). Contact us for details.
- Location – Currently offered within North America only – onsite or offsite
If you have a large number of geographically scattered staff – you can opt for any of the above workshops to be conducted online. Online workshops may be conveniently split into 2 hour or 4 hour modules per day
Alternatively, you can ask your staff to attend one of our regularly scheduled online courses. If you have more than 3 people attending an online course, discounts apply- contact us for details. Take a look at some of our Upcoming Online Courses.
The following terms: Microsoft®, Excel®, Pivot Tables®, PowerPoint®, Access®, Office®, Word®,and Outlook® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.