Online workshops are extremely useful especially if you have employees that are geographically scattered. If you are looking to get your staff trained on some of the best Excel content available, here is your chance to experience it first hand, free of charge. An opportunity to attend a free one-hour session where you can experience how close it is to an in-class experience and how productive it can be. Please see the information below:
Productivity Tips and Tricks: Excel (one-hour online)
Objective: To give participants and decision makers an in-use experience of instructor-led online classes and to see how similar it is to an in-class workshop
Date: November 9, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET
What will be covered: Three productivity techniques will be covered and participants will be able to practice along with the instructor:
- Using Auto Outlines as an aid to information dissemination and printing (Some keyboard shortcuts will also be covered)
- Docking commands on the Menu which are normally not accessible and using one of Excel’s very powerful, but lesser known commands (the Excel camera) for creating dashboards, reports and printing
- Flash Fill for those participants who have version 2013 and later
This is a powerful sub-set of the topics that are normally covered in our two-hour Productivity Tips and Tricks course.
What is included:
- All participants will receive a practice data file to practice along with the instructor and a PDF file of course notes.
- A Free one-page Excel quick reference cheat-sheet will also be provided
Who should attend:
Anyone wishing to evaluate Avancer Learning Inc content, our unique methodology of live, interactive online hands-on workshops, and wanting to get a feel of how this method measures up to an in-class experience. This is also a great opportunity for anyone wanting to evaluate such sessions for lunch-n-learn ideas.
Please use the contact-us page to send us the name and email address of your nominee for registration. The participant will then directly receive login credentials as instructions on how to get the materials.
Privacy information: We do not use participants email addresses for marketing or unsolicited mail. Unless the participant initiates a conversation with us separately, their names and email addresses are used ONLY to communicate the login credentials, reminder of the course, and to communicate the link to the recording of the course