Classroom Training: On-site or Off-site locations
Avancer Learning Inc workshops are conducted for Organizations in-house, onsite or offsite at a location of your choice.
Key reasons to choose Avancer Learning Inc
Corporate Training Specialists
- The Avancer Classroom Methodology - Start to finish engagement with Knowledge Reinforcement. Read more about our methodology here.
- Outstanding Customer Service - We go beyond the purchase order to ensure our participants learn what they need to.
- Event-day logistics experience - Peace of mind to training coordinators and happy participants with positive experiences.
Unmatched Training Content
- Continuously Upgraded Materials - Updated for new solutions and software updates
- Hands-on Training - All our training courses are conducted as hands-on workshops.
- Applications and not mere software - Participants learn to do stuff that they can use at work
Attractive Fees - competitively priced
- No surprises, flat-fee structure for full-day or half-day courses
- Special Rates for Small groups, Registered charities, Non-profits
- Special Offers for Multi-day and volume bookings
Heads Up: Good to Know FAQs
Can these workshops be completely customized from the ground up?
Yes! We do complete Microsoft Office customized workshops as well. Our workshops are very modular and we have training modules and practice data that cover Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and VBA. You can (and we have) done many fully customized workshops for clients. And with experience of hundreds of workshops behind us, we help you to customize a course that has requisite precedent modules included
What materials do you supply as part of these courses
As all courses are hands-on workshops unless you choose otherwise, they usually include hard-copy or soft-copy course materials (notes) and practice data files supplied in advance
Do you have training centers or offices outside Ontario?
While we do not have an office outside Ontario, we do offer training workshops all over Canada. Our day-rates are the same anywhere in Canada to which we add a small travel charge. If you have geographically scattered participants, you can opt for our Online Live training instead.