POWERPOINT – Introducing Excel Data in PowerPoint Presentations
Course No: PPDW-1470
Format: HANDS-ON ONLINE WORKSHOP. This is a Live Workshop with an Instructor. Participants will work hands-on on practice data, and interact with an instructor online.
Duration: 2 Hours in 1 module of 2 hours. Participants will work on examples hands-on with the instructor
PRICE & BOOKING: Individual Registrations @ $60 per person. Organizational or Group booking of 3 or more participants will receive 10% off and 5 or more seats at 20% off. Contact us
Key Learning Outcomes
• Understanding object linking and embedding. Create Linked dynamic presentations that update when the data they reference from spreadsheets changes.
• Learn the difference between Object and Data Linking and when to use which when you link Charts from Excel.
• Formatting techniques for consistency in visual formats across spreadsheet data and PowerPoint slides
• Understand Chart Animation and how data arrangements in Excel can help make a good presentation
• Many more tips and tricks for efficiencies in slide deck creation and creating effective business visuals for presentations and reports
• Extras – Whats new in PowerPoint 2016+ for introducing data in presentations
• Version 2016 will be used in the demonstration of techniques of this workshop. Microsoft Office Starter Edition will not be adequate.
• This workshop is compatible with the PC version of PowerPoint only. Mac version is not supported.
Did you Know?
A percentage of all online workshop revenues goes to support Plan International Canada’s Because I am a Girl initiative. Plan International Canada is a member of a global organization dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.